THANK YOUs...

Yet another special dedication; this time to my esteemed Facebook friends and audience...
Friends make the world a better place to live in and make life less boring...
BIG thanks to you all for being there, for keeping me on your list, those who I know and those who I don't; those who I've had a chat with and those who I'm yet to say 'Hi' to; those I mistakenly or intentionally deleted from my list and those who deleted me may be...Lol
To everyone that's been a blessing to me and to everyone that I've been privileged of God to inspire and be a blessing to through my posts and updates...You all made my 2012 Facebooking great, filled with lessons and experiences...God bless you all!
A special thank you to Harold C. Golden Sr.  in the U.S, my spiritual Father on Facebook and one of my best blessings of 2012, our meeting was divine, God bless you richly for all your care, support and prayers thus far, I truly appreciate your presence; I advice everyone to also follow His insightful posts and updates too...
Special thanks also to my new Facebook friend in South Africa Ntombifuthi Mkhwanazi , you've been very active, supportive and appreciative within the short while. God bless you!
A very very Special thanks also to my readers and followers on the 3Real Wheels change movement; thanks for supporting and believing in the vision and allowing God inspire you thru my writings...God bless you all!
Words are not enough but thank you, thank you and thank you all; I wouldn't be on Facebook if you all were not here!
All of you are special, all worthy of mention and also deeply appreciated!
Together its going to be a most rewarding, inspiring and glorious year for us all!
Pls don't forget to share and invite your friends to follow us as we get inspired together @ my blog page here http://3realwheels.blogspot.com Also Like and share my page @ http://facebook.com/3realwheels and follow on twitter @ http://twitter.com/3realwheels
Thanks again and God bless us all! HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
#GodIsStillInCharge

No comments:

Post a Comment